What is a Thread Lift Surgery Lahore?
Thread lift surgery Lahore is a cosmetic procedure that offers a nonsurgical alternate to facelift surgery.
Also known a barbed suture lift, it aims to lift, tighten and re-shape your face. Barbed threads are medical-grade suture material used to “hitch-up” your skin so that it’s drawn taut.
The typical candidate for a thread lift are those in their late 30s to early 50s, just starting to notice the signs of aging and skin laxity may benefit the most from the subtle impact of a thread lift procedure.
Your forehead, jowls, cheeks, and eyebrow all parts of your face can be considered for a thread lift surgery Lahore.
Also those who can’t have a surgical facelift because of medical conditions, may consider thread lift as a safer alternative.
How much does a thread lift cost in Lahore?
Thread lift procedure in Lahore is an office procedure done in local anesthesia. The costs of a thread lift will vary widely according to the experience and services provided by your doctor, and how many areas you are going to target with your treatment.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
How does a thread lift work?
The thread lift procedure works in two ways.
- The first mechanism is that by threading dissolvable sutures underneath your skin, it pulls your skin tight around your forehead, neck, and face.
Invisible “barbs” grab on to the skin and also grip the underlying tissue and muscles as the thread is pulled tight.
- Once a barbed thread are inserted under your skin it triggers a healing response and stimulates collagen production in the affected area. Collagen can fill gaps in sagging skin and restore a more youthful look to your face.
After a year, as the barbed sutures dissolves the secondary “rejuvenation” effect stays in place and is noticeable 3 years or more after the procedure.
Targeted areas for a thread lift surgery in Lahore
Thread lift procedure in Lahore for face can be targeted for areas like:
- jowls and jawline
- brow line
- under-eye area
Complete Details About Thread lift procedure
The procedure for thread lift is a minor procedure done in local anesthesia.
You’ll be asked to recline in the room where your procedure is being performed. Topical as well as local anesthesia is injected, the procedure area is than cleaned and prepped for surgery.
A thin needle or cannula will be used to insert the threads underneath your skin in the concerned areas of face. Inserting the threads can take 30 to 45 minutes.
After the threads are inserted, and skin tightened over the sutures. You may feel light pressure or tightening under your skin.
Within a few minutes of the needles being taken out, your procedure will be complete and you’ll be free to go home or back to work.
Are there any risks or side effects in thread lift surgery?
A thread lift surgery Lahore is considered a low-risk procedure with minimal recovery time, but there are side effects and minor complications.
- slight pain at the site of the thread injection
Possible complications are minor and can be easily corrected.
What to expect after a Thread Lift Surgery Lahore
- Recovery after a successful thread lift is quite minimal. While there may be some swelling and bruising, but you can go back to work right away it is done.
- Results of thread lift are apparent right after they are put into place, but you may notice more lift effect in the days and weeks right after swelling and bruising starts to subside.
- Results of thread lift are not permanent. Successful effects typically last from 1 to 3 years. Like other dissolvable dermal fillers, the threads will eventually be absorbed over a period of time
- After a thread lift, you are advised not to rub your face vigorously and to avoid sleeping on your side in the initial week following the procedure.
- You’ll also be advised to high intensity workouts for the first week or so after the thread lift is performed.