Arm Lift Surgery | Best Arm Lift Surgeon in Lahore
An arm lift surgery or Brachioplasty is a cosmetic procedure to improve the appearance of the under portion of upper arms.
Due to significant weight loss during pregnancy and bariatric surgery, diet or aging, the skin of the arms may become loose and lose its elasticity. Arm lift surgery, also known as brachyplasty, tightens the arm tissues by removing excess skin and fat.
Arm lift or brachyplasty is planned with carefully designed incisions to hide in the shadows and contours of the arm.
Who’s a Candidate For Arm Lift?
Candidates for arm lift surgery often have loose and saggy skin as a result of major weight loss due to diet, exercise, pregnancy, or, bariatric surgery. It is very important that the patient has a stable weight for 6 months or more
Benefits of Brachioplasty Surgery in Lahore
An arm lift procedure removes excess sagging skin and fat.
- Create a youthful and well defined arm contour.
- can wear tight clothing comfortably and confidently
- Facilitates activities such as swimming or sports.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
Arm Lift Surgery in Lahore
In arm lift surgery your surgeon will give incisions on the undersides of your arms. The length and pattern of the incisions depends on how much skin excess has to be removed.
After giving the incisions, the operating surgeon will tighten the underlying tissues and secure them with stitches. Liposuction might also be done to remove excess fat.
The remaining skin will then re-draped over the new contours and excess skin will be removed. Stitches or surgical tape will be used to close the incisions.
After The Arm Lift Surgery | Brachioplasty
After an arm lift, the incisions line will be covered in bandages. The arms will be loosely wrapped in elastic bandages (pressure garment) to minimize swelling. Drain may be placed for 24-48 hours to drain any excess blood or fluid.
Some plastic surgeons may have you wear a compression garments for a few weeks to keep swelling down.
In The First Few Days After An Arm Lift Surgery:
- Avoid lifting arms above the shoulder level for 3-4 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous and athletic exercise for four to eight weeks after surgery.
- Take pain medication as needed and use of topical or oral antibiotics as advised to prevent wound infections.
- Your surgeon will guide you when stitches will be removed. Some stitches dissolve on their own. Others must be removed in a week after the procedure.
Risk of Brachioplasty Surgery:
- Bruising and swelling
- Possible numbness
- Pain and discomfort
- Risks of anaesthesia, including allergic reaction, which (rarely) may be fatal
- Surgical risks, such as bleeding or infection
Long-Term Outlook Following Brachioplasty
Having a brachioplasty will not stop your upper arms from sagging if you again gain or lose a large amount of weight. You may also expect a certain degree of sagging as you age. Scarring will be permanent, but fades and becomes less conspicuous in time.
Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nose Job in Lahore): Click Here
Eyelid Surgery in Lahore: Click Here