What is Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty?
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is an office cosmetic procedure that temporarily changes the shape of your nose using dermal fillers. This is also known as a liquid nose job.
Nonsurgical Nose Job can be done in case:
- Add volume to dorsum of nose.
- Nose tip enhancement.
- Smooth out lumps or bumps of nose.
- Camouflage a bump on the bridge of nose.
- Straighten a slightly crooked nose.
Nonsurgical nose job is a good option to make minor and subtle changes to your nose, or find out how certain modifications to your nose look on your face
However, nonsurgical rhinoplasty has certain limitations. It is a temporary procedure which may last for a period of six months.
If you have a major deformity and looking for a long-lasting change, you may better opt for traditional rhinoplasty.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
Procedure Details of Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Treatment
- On visit your doctor will discuss in detail your cosmetic goals. They’ll ask you about what you’d like to change or improve about your nose. They may also take photographs to help with your treatment plan.
- Those who are not the candidates for nonsurgical rhinoplasty. Your doctors will discuss the treatment option that’s right for you.
- In nonsurgical rhinoplasty, dermal fillers are used to reshape your nose. Dermal fillers contain a gel-like ingredient — usually, hyaluronic acid — that adds volume when injected beneath the nose skin.
- When artistically performed by a licensed and experienced plastic surgeon, nonsurgical rhinoplasty yields impressive results that last up to six months.
What happens during nonsurgical rhinoplasty?
- During nonsurgical rhinoplasty, first a topical anesthetic is applied to numb the skin. Than the dermal filler is injected into specific areas and in specific quantity on your nose to achieve the desired results.
- The entire procedure usually takes 45 minutes or less.
What happens after nonsurgical rhinoplasty near me?
Following nonsurgical nose job, most people experience minor side effects, such as redness and sensitivity in the treatment area. These symptoms usually only last a day or two.
Additional side effects may include:
- Migration (when the filler material migrates to other areas).
What are the advantages of nonsurgical nose job treatment?
The major benefit of nonsurgical nose job is that you can achieve desired results without surgery. The other advantages are:
- It is an office procedure and takes less than one hour.
- No downtime.
- Results are immediate.
- Changes are reversible.
- There are no incisions or scarring.
Are nonsurgical nose jobs safe?
Any procedure carries risks. Your nose is highly vascular area (filled with blood vessels) and close to your eyes, so nonsurgical rhinoplasty is technical more demanding and complicated than other dermal filler procedures. And should be performed by a licensed professional, such as a plastic surgeon, to avoid potential complications.
- Blurred vision.
- Increasing redness or swelling.
- Tissue necrosis.
- Vision loss.
How long does recovery take of nonsurgical nose job?
No downtime is necessary after nonsurgical nose job. You should be able to resume normal activities right away.
How long does a nonsurgical nose job last?
In most cases, nonsurgical nose jobs last about six months. Depending on the type of dermal filler used, results could last a bit longer.