What is Rhinoplasty (Nose Job in Lahore)?
Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nose Job in Lahore) is an operation to reshape the bony and the cartilaginous frame work of the nose in order to have a better facial appearance.
Nose Job or Rhinoplasty is undoubtedly the most complex and technically demanding procedure in plastic surgery and your face is you’re most important asset.
So while it come to nose reshaping surgery, you need a qualified rhinoplasty (plastic surgeon) surgeon who has the expertise to make it right and symmetrical.
So, if you are looking for rhinoplasty in Pakistan (nose job in Lahore), than Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid: MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FCPS (Plastic Surgery) is a highly experienced and qualified plastic surgeon offering rhinoplasty, facial aesthetic surgery, liposuction, tummy tug, breast augmentation and gynecomastia for over 17 years in Lahore.
Who is the candidate of Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery is the rightful procedure of choice for those concerned about the appearance of his or her nose.
If your nose tip looks:
- Too fatty and round
- Or is pointed downwards,
- The nose looks too long for your face,
- Or has a hump on the nasal dorsum,
- Wide nostrils and nasal base,
- Crooked and deviated dorsal nose and septum causing breathing problems.
These can be either developmental or due to trauma than you are the best candidate of Rhinoplasty or Nose surgery after the age of 16 years.
What are the techniques of Rhinoplasty Procedure?
There are two ways of performing Rhinoplasty Surgery:
It depends on the way the skin is lifted to expose the underlying cartilage and bone in order to correct the deformity.
In open Rhinoplasty, the framework of the nose in fully exposed. It is preferred technique in cases of crooked nose with significant asymmetry, and in cases of revision rhinoplasty when there is a need for precise modification.
Surgeon has greater amount of control when compared to closed technique. There may be more swelling that takes longer to resolve.
The closed technique is another traditional method of Rhinoplasty Surgery since many decades. It involves making fewer and smaller incisions in the nose, and has the limitation of alterations the framework without seeing the structures directly.
Its main advantage is less swelling and less incisions. This is a preferred method of Rhinoplasty in patients with minor deformities that does not require significant framework alteration.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
Side Effects of Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Nose Surgery is very safe when performed in experienced hands.
The most common complications are
- Bruising around eyes
- Downtime for healing
Most of these rhinoplasty side effects goes away after 2-3 weeks. These complications are extremely rare, and Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid and his team is readily available to help patients to contact him and answer the questions of concern.
Rhinoplasty | Nose Job in Lahore BEFORE AFTER PICTURES:
Rhinoplasty surgery:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Nose job in Lahore:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Rhinoplasty cost in Pakistan:(*): Result may vary depends on individual
Frequently Asked Questions Rhinoplasty Surgery (Nose Job in Lahore) By Clients:
1. Will I need to stay in the hospital?
- Rhinoplasty is usually 2-3 hours surgery.
- It usually requires an overnight stay in hospital. However, when minor corrections are required, it may be possible to return home same day.
2. How long is the recovery period?
- One should Plan to take at least a week off from work. People are usually back to performing most activities after a week and all activities after two to four weeks.
- Day by day, your nose will continue to look better as the swelling subsides and improves your self-confidence with the improvement of body image.
3. What Will Happen In The Recovery Period?
- In first 24 hours you will feel a little pain which is managed with oral analgesics and might have to breathe from mouth due to nasal packing.
- Their might be some bruising and swelling around the eyes, which lasts for 2 -3 weeks.
- A little bleeding from nose after the removal of nasal packs and are advised not to blow your nose for a week or so to allow the healing.
- By the end of one week, stitches, splints and dressings are removed.
- Will be advised to avoid strenuous activity for first 2 -3 weeks with no contact sport for 6 weeks.
- You will have follow-up visit at end of 1st, 3rd and 6 months to check on your progress.
4. When to have Rhinoplasty done.
- Those planning for rhinoplasty should wait until they are at least 14 or 15 years of age, and possibly older for boys, before undergoing nose reshaping done.
- This is because the nose is fully developed at a younger age and results may not be permanent.
- However there is no upper age limit for having your nose job done.