Double Chin Surgery Lahore
Double Chin Surgery Lahore also known as a chin tuck, neck lift or chin liposuction, may help you look younger or thinner. The procedures help to re-shape the area, remove excess fat and smooth the skin.
Why do people need a chin tuck surgery?
With aging or loss of weight may give the chin and neck a saggy, loose and wrinkled appearance. Some people may inherit loose and saggy skin around the chin and neck.
Cosmetic surgery on the chin and neck can:
- Eliminate a double chin.
- Removes excess fat
- Help you look thinner and younger.
- Remove saggy skin.
What is double chin surgery?
Plastic surgeons has a variety of procedures to remove a double chin. These procedures include:
- It removes fat from beneath the skin using the liposuction can Nuland sculpts the chin and neck contour. Liposuction usually requires only local anesthetic to numb the area.
Chin tuck (submentoplasty):
- A chin tuck also address the chin and upper neck. It tightens the skin and removes extra fat
- Neck-lift procedures aim to remove excess skin or tighten neck muscles to improve the contours of the neck and chin. Surgeons often combine a traditional face-lift with neck lift procedure.
- This removes excess fat and loose, saggy skin around the face and neck, removing a double chin.
After any of these procedures, you can experience about 10 to 14 days of bruising and swelling. Smokers and people taking anti-clotting drugs, may face increased risk of bleeding after the surgical procedure. So will need to stop smoking and anti-coagulant drugs few days to weeks before surgery.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
What are the benefits of surgery for a double chin?
People under gone double chin cosmetic surgery report:
- Well defined and re-shaped chin and neck.
- Younger and thinner appearance.
- Well contoured chin and neck skin.
What are the risks of double chin removal?
Neck and chin plastic surgery is generally safe, but the procedures do come with certain risks:
- Asymmetry in the face
- Bleeding or Hematoma
- Swelling and bruising
- Paranesthesia or numbness
- Skin irregularities and discoloration.