Neck Lift Surgeon In Lahore
A neck lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat around the jaw line and neck, creating a more defined and youthful-looking neck. Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid is one of the best Neck Lift Surgeon in Lahore with a high patient satisfaction rate.
What neck lift surgery in Lahore can treat?
- Excess fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls
- Excess fatty deposits under the chin
- Loose neck skin
- Muscle banding in the neck, which creates abnormal neck contours
Neck Lift Surgery in Lahore: Procedure and Care
The neck lift surgeon in Lahore will ensure the person is comfortable during the procedure by using general anaesthesia that puts the person to sleep. Sedative medications allow the patient to remain awake but relaxed, with local anaesthesia so there is no pain.
The procedure takes few hours, during which the surgeon makes incisions around and behind the ear, and a small incision under the chin. Through these incision tightening of the neck muscles is done and extra skin and fat is removed from the neck area, the surgeon closes the incisions and applies a pressure dressing around the person’s head and underneath the chin.
Neck Lift Surgery in Lahore: Recovery
- After neck lift surgery, the person may notice that the neck skin feels tight, but mostly pain is not a problem. There may be bruising, which fades in a couple of weeks. The scars of the neck lift procedure are hidden under the chin or around the contours of the ears.
- It is important to avoid lifting heavy items (including children and pets) for the first few weeks.
- Most people who have undergone a neck lift will notice as the swelling and bruising resolve within two weeks, and the new contours of the neck will start to be visible. It may take up to three months for the swelling to go down.
It is extremely important to follow the surgeon’s post-surgery instructions carefully. Keep follow-up appointments.
Call Today OR Book Your Consultation With Prof. Dr. Kamran Khalid:
- Hameed Latif Hospital: 0305-9738995
- Ittefaq Hospital: 0302-4884063 (Yasir)
Risks of Neck Lift Surgery In Lahore
Risks involved with neck lift surgery might include:
- Bleeding under the skin, called a hematoma.
- Nerve injury.
- Skin loss.
- Open wounds.
- Reaction to anaesthetic.